CLIQUE KITS "MEET THE NEW TEAM" BLOG HOP

¡Hola a todos! Bienvenidos a mi blog. Soy Maryám y estoy muy emocionada de pertenecer al nuevo Equipo de Diseño de Clique Kits. Estoy muy agradecida por esta opurtunidad que me han dado Gia, Erica, Lacey, Annelie and Nicole 
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog, I´m Maryám. I am very excited to belong to the new Clique Kits Design Team. Thank you so much Gia, Erica, Lacey, Annelie and Nicole for this opportunity 

Vivo en Osorno, una ciudad al sur de Chile. Defino mi estilo como simple y limpio. Me gusta la fotografía y, por supuesto, el scrapbook.
I live in Osorno, a city in the south of Chile. I define my style clean & simple. I like the photography and, of course, the scrapbook.

Hoy les voy a mostrar una layout que he preparado usando el kit de Octubre de Clique Kits, Funfetti y he decido hacerla en tamaño carta (8.5 x 11 pulgadas).
Today I'm going to show you a size letter layout (8.5 x 11 inches) made with the october Clique Kit.

Este es mi layout.
Here is my layout.


Aquí algunos detalles.
Some close-ups.






Este es el recorrido. 
Here is the line up.

 Maryám Pérez  (You are here)
Sandra Spitaleri 

Tu vienes del blog de Aliza y ahora tienes que ir al de LeeAnn.
You came from Aliza's blog and now you have to go to LeeAnn's blog.



Espero que les haya gustado.
Nos vemos pronto.
I hope you like it!
See you soon.

18 comments:

  1. muy lindo! me encantan tus proyectos, siempre tan delicados. Éxito en tus proyectos, sigue brillando, eres una estrella ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso! como cada uno de tus trabajos. Te felicito <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryam que lindo layout y te felicito por esta nueva aventura

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and pretty!! Love your layout! Congrats on making the Clique Kits team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! the detailed work across the bottom is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the softness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. The details on here are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the softness and details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! I'm looking forward to designing with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your soft and simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the selfie and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your blog and your style! You have a nice clean and bright layout, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete