CLIQUE KITS: TIME LAYOUT

¡Hola chicas! Hoy estoy en el blog de Clique Kits compartiendo otra layout usando el kit de Febrero llamado BEE YOU. Si quieres este kit, ve a la tienda ahora, porque todavía un par disponibles.
Hey guys! Today I'm over at the Clique Kits blog sharing another layout using the February BEE YOU kit. If you want to get this kit, go to the shop now, because there are still a few kits left.

Para el layout de hoy uspe el papel "sweet as honey" y traté de cortar los hexágonos en diagonal. Cosí alrededor de algunos de ellos y en otros puse algunos adornos con foam dots para dar un poco de dimensión.
For today’s layout, I used the “sweet as honey” paper, and I cut the hexagons trying to get a kind of diagonal design. I stitched around some of them and on the others, I put some embellishments with 3D foam to give more dimension.






Espero les haya gustado, nos vemos.
I hope you liked this layout. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment