PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO: SHINE LAYOUT

Hola a todos! Hoy estoy en el blog PLS y les mostraré una nueva layout hecha con mi collección favorita.
Hey guys! Today I'm over on the PLS blog and I’m going to show you a new page made with my new favorite collection.



En este diseño, usé una foto de mi hermana, y para la base de mi página he puesto algunas rayas diagonales de papel. Alrededor de mi foto agregué dos flores que pinté con mis acuarelas y unas cuantas stickers, algunas maderitas, lentejuelas y una etiqueta.
In this layout, I used a photo of my sister, and for the base of my page, I’ve put some diagonal stripes of paper. Around my photo, I added two flowers that I painted with my watercolors and a few stickers, wood veneers, sequins, and a label.



Aquí tienen un closee-up de las flores que hice.
Here you have a close-up of the flowers that I made.


Espero que te haya gustado este layout, y que te haya servido de inspiración para crear algo bonito!
I hope you liked this layout, and feel inspired to create something beautiful!



PLS product list:
Here comes the sun collection: Summer party 8×8 paper pack, Cactus die-cuts, Higher die-cuts, think positive stickers, cactus flair set, Confetti Gold metalic paper.
Oakley Avenue Collection: Love this wood veeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment