THE CUT SHOPPE: MAY GUEST DESIGNER

Hello Friends! I'm Maryám and I'm this month's The Cut Shoppe Guest Designer. Today I'm going to be sharing the layout made for my guest spot. For my project, I've used the beautiful Oasis collection mixed with papers from Chasing Dreams collection. 

I used the beautiful "Social Butterfly" cut file and the word "life" from the "Full Bloom" set. As you can see my layout is super simple, I just cut the cut file with my Silhouette Cameo and then started backing it up with some papers. After that, I put some embellishments, and that was it! 





I hope you liked my project and also special thanks to Ashley Horton for having me as a guest designer. It was really fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a English tuition service provider, In Singapore, tuition teachers from online have been sought out to teach English, Science, Mathematics, and other subjects. I find a very good website for the english tuition singapore, You can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete