FANCY PANTS DESIGNS: LET'S CELEBRATE

Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today. I still can't believe it, but this is my very first post as a part of the Fancy Pants Design Team and I'm super excited to be starting this new adventure. Thanks, Jodi for this amazing opportunity

For today's project, I used The Bright Side Collection. I feel in love with this collection since the first time I saw it and once my box arrived home I started working with it right away.


The papers from this collection are beautiful and I wanted to make a layout showcasing them. I searched on Pinterest for some quilt patterns and once I found one I liked, I did the same but using papers. Once I had the background of my page done, I added the photo and some ephemera pieces, as well as some chipboard stickers. I also added a label and stamped the date of the photo on it. To finish my layout I added some pink ink splatters.

Here are some close-ups photos.





That's it for today friends! I hope you liked this project. Please, let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see what you will create with this beautiful collection.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment